- Submitted by Cristina Stefanelli
- Institution: UNIMED - Mediterranean Universities Union - OpenMed project
The OpenMed Training Week in Torino took place at Politecnico di Torino (Italy) on September 25-29, 2018. It represented the first phase of the OpenMed course “Open Education: fundamentals and approaches” aimed build capacity on Open Education and Open Educational Resources (OER) among universities in the South Mediterranean region, and gathered all the learners participating in the pilot phase of the course.
Resources, presentations, and video recordings of the keynotes delivered at the Open Education Training Week are available:
- Why Open?, Juan Carlos De Martin, Co-founder and faculty co-director of the Nexa Center for Internet & Society, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- How to foster Open Education at institutional level, Melissa Highton, Director of Learning, Teaching and Web Services, The University of Edinburgh, UK
- A Mediterranean Diet for Open EdTech, Jim Groom, co-founder of Reclaim Hosting, Italy/USA
A video reportage with testimonials from the participants is available at: https://youtu.be/-ni3V0SUHoo