In the context of Open Education, quality assessment tools are necessary. Speaking of quality means quality assurance, quality audit and quality enhancement.
Atenas and Havemann (2014) list a series of actions to identify resources to be taken into consideration such as choose resources already valued as high quality by peers, start a community discussion on a specific resource, use resources where keywords and metadata are clearly identified.
During the webinar different perspectives will be addressed thanks to the participation of various experts in the field. Moreover, quality models developed in the Erasmus Plus Open Virtual Mobilty and Digiculture projects will be presented. The webinar has been planned and organised thanks to the joint involvement of EDEN NAP and SIG and TEL representatives.
- Gemma Tur Ferrer, Universitat de les Illes Baleares - Assessing the quality of OERs. The Open VM Project
- Ulf- Daniel Ehlers, EDEN Fellow, EDEN EC member, State University Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany - Current and future Open Educational Resources Quality
- Ebba Ossiannilsson, EDEN Fellow, EDEN EC member, Sweden - Quality Assurance Guidelines for Open Educational resources. The TIPS framework
- Neil Butcher, OE Africa, South Africa - Developing new CPD models for effective OER practices in African higher education
- Diana Andone, EDEN Vice-president for Communication and Communities of Practices, University of Timisoara, Romania - Quality issues in The Digicult project
- Antonella Poce, EDEN Fellow, EDEN NAP SC Chair, University Roma III, Italy - The road to Bruges EDEN 2019
- Svetlana Knyazeva, EDEN Fellow, UNESCO Institute of Information Technologies in Education, Russia - Quality assurance in open online education: OER and MOOC
Times shown in Africa/Abidjan.
Please double check time on the site of the event.